It is my mission to help Hong Kong relax. Mindfulness has changed my life so much that I have created a method especially for Hong Kong business people. I know that we can make life better!
Having worked in the corporate world, I know how stressful and hectic that life can be, and as a meditator I know what a difference mindfulness makes in getting calm and clear.
I also know that many find meditation difficult. I found it so hard that I quit after the first 2 weeks! I knew it would help me if I could figure out a way to make it work for me, so I spent 6 years studying different kinds of practices and philosophies, eventually creating several systems for helping tailor meditation to personalities and goals.
Mindfulness Made Easy is a set of tools I created here in Hong Kong to meet the needs of busy urbanites.
How did I get here? In the late ’90s I had a BS of Science and a dream job. I was a computer engineer in San Francisco during the .com boom. In the midst of all of that success, I felt that something was missing… but I didn’t know what. In 2001 I moved to Thailand and began to meditate in 2005, opening a healing center with two friends in 2010. Thailand taught me a lot about myself, mainly that the thing that I was missing was the ability to get quiet and listen to myself, to what I wanted in life.
Meditation has been my main tool for change, the most powerful lever for transformation that I know. Of all of the things that I do, it is the thing that helps everything else.
I love sharing it with others. And I love how simple and easy it is to do.
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science with Honors, UNC-CH
- Traditional Thai Massage Therapy (Advanced Level Practitioner, 400+ hours)
- Usui Reiki (Level II)
- Chi Nei Tsang (Level I)
- Integrated CranioSacral Biodynamics (Level I)
- Hatha Yoga Asana & Philosophy (YTA 240)
- Vipassana Meditation
- Sudaba (Spontaneous Movement), 5 Rhythms, Osho Dynamic Meditations & Continuum Movement
- Traditional Taoist Energy Medicine & Traditional Thai Medicine
- Human Design, Life Coaching & Western Analytic Psychology
- Quantum Touch & EFT
- Swedish Massage